Invisible Braces for Adults and Teens in Edinburgh, UK
Since Spark and Invisalign are nearly invisible, you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. Dr Mo is a certified Spark and Invisalign treatment provider. He has treated many cases with this leading-edge appliance system.
Spark and Invisalign – A “braceless” alternative to traditional metal braces!
Have you ever wished for a straighter, healthier smile, but not looked forward to all the metal wires and bands that often go along with braces? At Sunrise Dental Clinic we can make your dream of having a new smile come to life. Dr Mo is a certified Invisalign orthodontist, giving patients a “clearly” effective and incredibly comfortable way to wear braces! To learn more about Spark or Invisalign and if you are a candidate or your child is a candidate for Invisalign Teen, contact our office today to schedule your complimentary Invisalign evaluation.
What is Spark and Invisalign?
Spark and Invisalign use a series of customized, clear aligners to straighten teeth faster and with fewer office visits than traditional braces. Thousands of orthodontists in the United States and Canada use Spark and Invisalign braces to accurately and effectively treat their patients. Invisalign aligners are:
- Completely invisible – Spark and Invisalign aligners cannot be seen while you are wearing them! Friends, family members, and co-workers may never even know you are wearing braces unless of course, you tell them!
- Comfortable to wear – The aligners are made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges so they won’t irritate your mouth and tissues like traditional braces often can.
- Customised just for you – Your Spark and Invisalign aligners are customised to fit your mouth. Dr Mo uses advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to replicate an exact impression of your mouth and teeth, then he customises each aligner so that it fits your mouth and over time moves your teeth into the proper position.
- Removable –Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth, floss, and for special occasions. There’s no need to change your lifestyle with Spark and Invisalign!
- Effective – You will begin to notice a significant difference even before your treatment is complete! Most treatments are completed within one year; however, this can vary from patient to patient.
Why Consider Spark and Invisalign
People everywhere are beginning to experience the benefits of Spark and Invisalign treatment. Here’s why people just like you are choosing Invisalign over traditional braces
- With Spark and Invisalign, you can have a straighter, healthier smile without all the noticeable wires and brackets of traditional braces.
- Spark and Invisalign aligners are removable, making it easy for you to enjoy the foods you love without worrying about breaking or bending your brackets and wires. You can also remove your Invisalign aligners to brush and floss regularly.
- You don’t need to change anything about your current lifestyle! With Invisalign, you can continue participating in day-to-day activities without changing a thing. Spark and Invisalign are great for professionals, athletes, brides, and parents.
- Office visits and checkups are easy, quick, and painless. Fewer appointments are required throughout your entire treatment.
How Does Spark and Invisalign Work?
When you begin your aligner treatment, you will receive several sets of custom-fit aligners. Each set of aligners is worn for only two weeks. After two weeks you can switch your aligners with the next set and continue straightening your teeth. Over time you will notice changes in the alignment of your teeth and in just a few months, you will have a straighter, healthier smile!
Orthodontics with Dr Mo
If you’re looking for an orthodontist near me in Edinburgh, our specialist Orthodontist, Dr Mo Almuzian, has 20 years of experience. Dr Mo is passionate about basing his treatments on producing a healthy foundation with functional aesthetic orthodontic outcomes. All suggested treatment plans are based upon researched evidence and customised according to the difficulty and aesthetic result required.